Delivery & Return Policy
We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order.
We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always aim to deliver within 10 working days from the date of any Order which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
You shall ensure that you are ready for safe receipt of the Product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us.
If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the applicable Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees as provided for in clause 5.11(a) above).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to Racedeal.com within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused and in their original condition.
- Items are returned with original packaging in good condition.
- Items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification cannot be returned.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the Authorised Return Form sent with the order. The Authorised Return Form must be completed.
- We will not accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage.
You must complete the Returns Authority Form sent with your goods and return with the items. The form can also be downloaded from the Downloads section.
Please contact our Customer Service Team firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions regarding returns.
Goods can be returned free freight for one exchange only (Excludes Seats & Toolboxes)
Racedeal.com are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty or incorrectly supplied parts.