Sparco Racing Seat - QRT EVO
The completely new designed EVO race seat is the perfect choice for smaller cockpits. Updated with new QRT technology, the weight for the QRT EVO seat has been reduced by 30%.
What is QRT?
QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available. The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.
- New shoulder restraint for installation in small vehicles
- Non-slip fabric for shoulder and seat restraint
- Divisible leg rest and seat cushion
- Fixed using M8 lateral fastenings with 290 mm spacing
- Available in 2 sizes (EVO II size L)
Material : QRT Ultralight fiberglass composite shell
Weight: 7.0 kg
Homologation : FIA 8855-1999