Sparco Racing Seat - QRT PRO2000
The latest version of the incredibly popular PRO 2000 seat from Spacro now benefits from the QRT manufacturing process resulting in a significant weight reduction with no compromise to stiffness or safety.
What is QRT?
QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available. The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.
- Movable side cushions for tailored support and comfort
- Deep side bolsters and low cushion keep the legs inside the frame for better safety
- Non-slip fabric for shoulder and seat restraint
- Divisible legrest and seat cushion
- Lateral kidney supports
- Fixed using bottom connectors directly on the bases
- Suitable for both side and base mounting and compatible with all types of FHR device and harnesses
- Fixed using M8 lateral fastenings with 290 mm spacing
Material : QRT Ultralight fiberglass composite shell
Weight: 8 kg
Homologation : FIA 8855-1999